Worlds of mystania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy rp.

2 posters

A real nymph!

Terra
    Terra

A real nymph!  - Page 2 Empty Re: A real nymph!

Post  Terra Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Terra giggles, gazing back into her eyes. "It's Terra.. and I really like you too," she replied, pulling her body a bit closer to Asphixia.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Sorry i wanted to fight with you Terra, i..it's just s..s.sometimes i can not control myself when so angry or upset She rubs a tear as it forms in her eye then latching onto the nymph tightly like she hasn't had a friend in years. I hope you can forgive such a lowly girl like me? Asphixia nuzzles against Terra's neck ever so softly, something she did to show affection.
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Terra kissed Asphixia's cheek, grinning. "Of course I can forgive you. You're too cute to dislike.."
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Asphixia quickly looks down at her feet between them as her cheek burn a crimson hue and she releases a slightly giggles but holds herself back. Then looks back up and as quickly as Terra pecked her lips, Asphixia does the same. Then whiles gazing into Terra's beautiful eye's What if i am with you and i happen to loose it again, will you stay with me? She clinches onto Terra affectionately,tightly in a soothing manner against the nymph's smaller body form
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm

"Of course I'll stay with you. If it's something you can't control, I would never blame it on you," she told her.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Hearing how Terra feels Asphixia sees excitement every where she looks, her gaze falls upon Terra's whiles pulling her body very close against the nymph's and they share body warmth as Asphixia almost whispers to Terra You are most good to me Terra i will try hard to stay at you side closely and not fight with you, Then Asphixia gives Terra a gentle kiss on her lips and locks it for a moment as the passion slowly builds. For some reason Asphixia was almost instantly swoon by this nymph girl, her words so soft yet meaningful to Asphixia, as if she was hanging by each of her words.
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Terra kisses her back, her soft lips pressed to Asphixia's.

(Writer's block sucks.)
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 am

Asphixia's cheeks flush a light pink hue as she gazes downward between them, all the while she holds Terra closely. I do not have a home Terra, i am very homeless She looks back up into the nymph girls eye's wondering if she has a home to go to. What about you, do you have a place called home?
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

She thought about her question for a second before replying. "Yes.. sort of. I left my home though to travel and see the world. I don't have a permanent home though. I'm sorry.."
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Asphixia was bewildered she though for sure how nice Terra look that she most likely was well off. I...i.it's okay T.Te..Terra, nor do i. The half daemon girl's eye's flare bright green, spiraling in the strangest of manners. Ashixia takes a few step away from the nymph, as what started at a small green energy dome around her grew larger then after some time of charging it imploded into Ashixia's body and she created a large nexus gate so they could travel to i finely wooded area. Ashixia offers her hand toward Terra beckoning her to follow. Won't you come with? we can travel to forest for a time, i will be good, i promise. She seemed a bit exited at the though using this gate to travel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 am