Worlds of mystania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy rp.

2 posters

A real nymph!

Ix
    Ix

A real nymph!  Empty A real nymph!

Post  Ix Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Asphixia walks down this almost empty road then takes a seat on the curb as her bear feet had began to hurt from walking so much. This really frustrated her and she was almost feeling a fight approaching or some type of action. Asphixia stands up slowly and creates a pike out of matter and hurls it through a near by car, destroying things helped her release anger. After messing with the car she sat down hugging her knees as she cry's to herself
    Terra
    Terra

A real nymph!  Empty Re: A real nymph!

Post  Terra Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Terra had been walking down the road for a while. She wasn't sure where she was going, but it didn't matter, as long as it had a place to eat and sleep. Suddenly, she saw a girl sitting on the curb a ways away. She decided to go and ask her for directions, but before she could reach her, the girl made a pike and hurled it at a car. Surprised, she watched as the girl sat down and cried. Walking up to her, she kneeled down. "Are.. Are you okay..?" she asked.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Asphixia pushes the very attractive girl down on her butt Whats it matter to you!!? She lightly growls to Terra and returns to tightly hugging her knees, she had held her tears as she thought i would make her seem weak if she expressed her emotions.
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 pm

She fell back onto her butt as the girl pushed her. "I just wanted to help you if you were hurt, or.. in trouble or something.." she mumbled, getting back up onto her feet. Terra smiled down at the girl, trying again. "Is there something wrong?"
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Asphixia stands up abruptly letting out a scream while creating another pike and throws it through the same car she repeats this twice, Her gaze falls upon Terra yes, i am very displeased with my weakness. Asphixia slowly walks towards Terra looking her over carefully
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 pm

She flinched a bit at her sudden outburst. "You don't seem weak at all.." she replied, wondering if she was going to be attacked or not.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Terra was quite attractive to Asphixia she thought while approaching her. Asphixia takes hold of Terra's shoulders and slams her into a near by wall pinning her to with while in front of her face about four inches. What do you think of me then? She asked while lightly tugs on Terra's skirt, and watching her movements very closely
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

She fidgets a bit, uncomfortable against the wall. "U-Umm.. You seem like y-you'd be really nice when you're not ag.. aggresive.." she mumbled, blushing as she tugged on her skirt.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 am

Awwh don't be so modest, i only want you to submit to me. You are most attractive to me Asphixia slowly traces her hand up then back down against Terra's side and along her ribs, while her eye's study Terra's every movement as if she is expecting restraint from the girl
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Her blush deepened a bit as the girl trailed her finger along her side. "S-Submit..? What do you mean?" asked Terra.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 am

Asphixia pushes Terra against the wall quite hard and said We will fight little girl and the victor will take the other!! After she explained to Terra she pecks her lips with a soft yet firm kiss then winks as she shuffles backward and takes a offensive stance crouching low to the ground with a growl towards Terra I should enjoy this! Asphixia growls
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Terra was surprised by the peck to her lips, but she didn't think any of it. "Fine, alright.." she said, pulling out a dagger from a hidden sheath. Although she wasn't a skilled fighter, she did have to use it a few times. She stood in her battle stance, ready.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 am

Asphixia gazes deeply into Terra's eye's while she draws her weapon she pounces at her attempting to knock her down.
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 pm

She quickly steps off to the side, dodging the girl's attack. Terra lunged forward at her, thrusting her dagger at her side.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Asphixia hit the ground with a thud as Terra dodged. She rolls to the side barely missing the dagger blade, then swings her legs around attempting to trip her. I will enjoy having a Nymph of my own she says teasingly to Terra
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 pm

"Not if I can help it.." she replied, hopping back from her swung legs so as to not get tripped. Terra produced a stilleto from her cloak, then threw it at the girl with precision. She aimed for the girl's chest, right at the middle of the sternum.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:11 pm

The knife swiftly flue through the air too fast for Asphixia to dodge so she attempted to block it with her hand the blade sticks through her hand and she falls back on her rear then lets out a scream quite loudly due to the pain she looks at Terra as if she didn't mean fight so seriously with her.
    Asphixia runs across the street away from her and hugs her knees while crouched low to the ground while her hand bleeds quite a bit from the wound
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Her eyes widened in surprise at the girl's response. Terra didn't know she wasn't being serious. Actually, she probably wouldn't have won if she WAS being serious.. She walked over to her, and sat in front of her. "I'm sorry.." she whispered. Terra moved her hand so that her fingers gently touched the girl's hand, and a faint light-blue glow emitted from her fingertips. The pain slowly went away as the girl's hand numbed, and when it was finished, she removed the knife, then healed her wound. "I didn't know you weren't being serious.."
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:57 am

Asphixia wipes her tears while watching Terra heal her hand, she watches Terra's movements quite closely. Asphixia catches a drop of her blood and transforming it into a crimson flower with it, and she places the blood flower behind Terra's ear her hand seems healed from this strange healing power. I..i.guess this means i lost she sighs heavily i will agree to our terms her gaze falls deeply into Terra's eye's awaiting her response
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 am

Terra smiled. "Well.. I can still be yours, if you want. I don't mind it too much," she replied to the girl. The crimson flower that was now behind her ear was pretty, and she liked it a lot.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 am

No, i..i.just don't have any friends is all Asphixia is amazed that her hand is healed and she barely feels the pain any more, she curls in tightly thinking on Terra's offer
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:04 pm

"I don't mind being your friend then," she replied, giving her a small hug. "Would you like that?"
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 am

Asphixia looks up at Terra just making sure this is not a trick "She seems friendly enough" She thinks while very slowly embracing the gentle hug, her arms then lightly wrap around Terra. I suppose we can, Asphixia's head nod's a few times in agreement
    Terra
    Terra

Post  Terra Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:20 pm

With a grin, she hugged Asphixia a bit tighter before ending the hug, standing up. "Good. So, what now?" she asked her, looking around.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 am

Asphixia's hands grasp Terra's hips using them as leverage to pull herself up, then they bump hips from the up-pull. Asphixia blushes, her cheeks brighten to a crimson hue as she mumbles a bit. I..i..really like you miss, my name is Asphixia. She pulls her body close against Terra's while gazing deep into her eye's What is your name?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:56 am