Worlds of mystania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy rp.

2 posters

Brightest Day

Ix
    Ix

Brightest Day  Empty Brightest Day

Post  Ix Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 pm

On this day Asphixia had been seeking a fight the fire was in her eye's she was throwing small daggers about she was willing to throw down with anyone and everyone at that point. she was walking down through an ally when she exited it she abruptly bumped some female that was randomly walking passed almost as if destiny calls for them to engage in a battle. The woman had a slight larger body so Asphixia fell back as their shoulders collide, once hitting the ground she looks up at the woman while growling at her in a deep tone. Watch were you are walking you FOOL her voice almost thundered with this remark, and then she takes a defensive stance expecting retaliation from the female
    jump rope

Brightest Day  Empty Re: Brightest Day

Post  jump rope Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Aleta's umbrella was open blocking the shadows from her eyes, and the sun from them too. She didn't care much for gazing at items such as darkness, and light. Aleta's parcel got pushed up when an unknowing fool ran into her. The white haired female stifled back, and caught herself before she fell down like the other female before her. Aleta's eyes watched over the female, they were the exact same size, just Aleta was stronger, and probably smarter. As the grumpy little beast growled at her, calling Aleta the fool, she rolled her eyes once she saw the eyes that reminded her so much of her father; Justyce. As the woman stood up, Aleta stepped closer, and took a sniff of the air before her. She cringed her nose, and drew herself backwards not liking the oder coming from the pesky lady before her. She was in a defensive format, but Aleta could see two flaws within it, and one of them was the woman herself. Almost with a yawn, and a bored tone Aleta drew her eyes to the woman's mouth, not daring to look in her eyes yet. "And what might we have here. Awe, the little pest wants to play." Aleta laughed gently, and brushed her head to the side. "You know this is where the grown ups play, I don't think you wan't to play with me." Aleta breathed in, and out calmly, not caring for the fire that she had seen within. In a way Aleta could care less if she started a fight, what did worry her in a way was the way that she took it upon herself to stand in a stance that said they were going to fight. Aleta never said anything about fighting, but this brat thought they should.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Asphixia crosses Aleta's gaze with her own for a shot moment the intense pink iris almost gives her a fright but she stands firm. she creates a champion sword instantly in her hand. Normally Asphixia would not shy from a fight but this girl seems different her strength was on another level, She trembles lightly then attempts to calm herself as she speaks to the what would seem a higher class female her features are not as rough as Asphixia but she also probably did not live homeless as Asphixia did. Why do you stare at me like that!? She was fighting the girls mental powers, she could feel her presents just as she was standing their calm like. Don't speak to me as if i was a child!! Asphixia's temper was hard for her to control at times this would prove to be one of those times as she grips the sword handle tighter.
    jump rope

Post  jump rope Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Aleta's eyes gazed over the creature before her. Then her eyes drifted upwards, and the emotionless girl swiftly moved towards the other girl. It was as if she were a vampire, but everyone knew that a vampire was stupid, ugly, gross, and knew nothing. The total opposite of Aleta. Aleta's pink irises locked with the demon before her, then she whispered in the elfish ears, "If I want to stare at you like this, then what is stopping me? Surely not you. I mean, you just admitted you are a child." Aleta laughed as her umbrella twirled in a circle above her head. Aleta moved to the side, about to move and just leave the girl alone. The woman before her had blonde hair, a darker skin tone then her own, and even then she looked much older then Aleta. It was a surprise to her that the woman didn't already say that she was older then her, and that she should respect her elders. Maybe the woman before her was almost as dumb as she had previously called her. It wouldn't surprise Aleta in the least bit. As Aleta kept moving to leave the ally way, she noticed the girl was holding a sword. Oh it was going to become very interesting, very fast if that twit dared to pull that sword on Aleta. If anything Aleta would get angry, which was an emotion almost immune to her, though not fully. Maybe a better example would be getting strep throat without tonsils. Yes. That's a better example.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Asphixia watches the girl noticing how she moves and almost feeling a strange type of energy radiating off from her, it was like a mist of seductive form. Asphixia was about to take a step forward when Aleta moved so swiftly in her detection that she did have a chance to advance. Stay back you!! i want you away from me! Asphixia stumbles back then trips over something, her blade slightly hits the pale girls leg slightly cutting her, but not meaning to
    jump rope

Post  jump rope Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:27 am

Aleta's eyes moved, then as she began to back away from the girl in fear, the blade hurt her arm. It didn't hurt, but as it hurt her arm, she had been thinking. Thinking of things that made her weep, and of things that made her smile. Yet, the blade cutting her arm did not make her weep, rather the girl who did. The girl who had just hurt her was going to pay. It wouldn't be right to let her go on without paying. Instead of taking a step backwards, Aleta moved closer her pale, and delicate looking hands leaned out to help her. Her eyes locked with the girl before her innocently, as if she was a friend only going to hurt her if she did another thing wrong. Boy was that a wrong thing to get off Aleta. Aleta's eyes kept darting into the girls, and as they did that she said, "You wan't to come with me, you want to do something for me." In a way Aleta had no idea what she was going to do with the mutt who had cut her, but in another way she knew exactly what was going to happen. She kept her hand extended waiting for the blonde haired, green eyed woman to take her hand and follow her; follow her to her death and to the one place where she might feel like maybe, just maybe she can rest easy. And also get rid of that god damn sword.
    Ix
    Ix

Post  Ix Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:11 am

Asphixia seemed confused at the pale girl's offering she just yelled at her and accidentally injured her, if anything she thought she would be in a fight with the girl. upon connecting gaze with her Asphixia almost felt her word in a non-threatening manner and she felt as she never wanted to stop looking into Aleta's rare bright pink eye's, she took her hand as the sword dematerialized into nothing. W..wh..where are we g..going? Asphixia's squeaky voice stammered out as she slowly ascended to stand near Aleta.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 am